- Writing Lab Schedule - Utah County
- Mar 13, 2024 12:30 pm - 02:00 pm
- Utah County Office
In writing lab we:
- practice grammar and organization in creative and expository writing by reflecting on books and materials we’ve read during the week—or anything else going on in our lives and our world.
- work on and get assistance with our essays for the Writing Incentive Program (using supplied monthly essay topics) or written pieces for the annual writing contest.
- handwrite or use computers to practice writing skills and work on constructing cohesive sentences, paragraphs, and essays as well as adding relevant details and developing our writing voice.
Personal writing projects are also encouraged!
550 N. University Avenue, Suite 215, Provo Utah